Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Love That Boy, I Really Do

Just the way he treats me, talks to me. ^-^ Just everything in general. Even the way he answers to my hello when i pick up the phone. He generally says hey you and i don't know why but i love it. I think its the way he says it. Tomorrow he has the day off and I'm hoping to spend more than a half hour with him because since i have school that's all Ive gotten to spend with him at most at a time. I want to finally be able to cuddle with him a bit before i have to go to fiddlers because that's going to be one big STRESS ball. He just makes me happy even when I'm feeling kinda depressed. He always calls me on his breaks, even if it is only just to call and say I love you, it means the absolute world to me. I know he cares about me enough still that he still wants to talk to me whenever he can. He always kisses me on my forehead and the top of my head and gives me hug and always wants there to be a smile on my face and when there isn't he does is best to make sure there is one. I love him, so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment