Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Kinda Like A Flash Flood

This post will have the good and the bad of life right now, cause there is definitely both going on at the moment.
Good:
I have the BEST boyfriend in the world. He takes care of me when I'm ill and just chills with me and cuddles me and is a total sweetheart. He kisses me and tells me that he loves me and picks me up from school because he knows i really like it when he does. Hes just the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Just the conversations we have and the things we talk about. I'm happy that we can have some conversations like we did yesterday and he isn't afraid to have them with me and they mean so much. We can talk about things like that and its just wonderful to be able to. I love him.
Schools going well. I'm not procrastinating for the most part. Things are getting done in a timely manner and I'm happy about it. I don't feel terribly rushed to do things and its a nice nice feeling.
Bad:
Well whatever is going to happen between my parents i going to happen soon. My dad wants to make his final(hopefully the last final) decision come like the next day or so. What a blast......I'm going to be sad if its the one decision, but there isn't anything i can really do about it.
My cousin has decided to basically run away from home. She left her house 3 hours ago on a bike and hasn't made contact with anyone since. Shes angry at her mom for telling her she cant have a boyfriend so she left and i don't know when or if shes planning on coming back anytime soon. My family is soooooooo messed up. These kinda things happen all the freakin time and its like they just wont quite. Shes destroying her life, and I'm pretty sure she hates me now to. Deric called me cause a guy she was with was driving like a lunatic and saw trying to race him on the highway(or was going at least 90 mph) either way, he was really concerned and i tried to call my cousin about it but she didn't answer her phone so i told my aunt because i was concerned for her safety to. But because i told her this information, he mother yelled at her, probably told her it was me who told her because she mentioned Deric, now shes going to be suuuuuper pissed at me once again because its always my information that starts this kinda thing. So that's going down right now.
My cold is getting worse and being ill sucks. I'm coughing up a lung now and it hurt and I'm still sneezing and have a really bad runny nose but I've blown my nose so many times now that my nose is raw. So now it hurts to blow my really runny nose.
On top of that I'm on my period. I honestly think that my immune system becomes crap when I'm on my period cause it seems like i only get sick when I'm on it.

So yeah, my life just kinda hits you out of nowhere, like a flash flood hence the title. At least there is good in it still though cause if there wasn't....who knows what i would be doing right now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment