Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Passing To Failing

First day back wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either. I'm worried about my AP Chemistry class though because we had a small review today and i had forgotten most of it, i cant find my binder from chemistry last year which would help me soooo much, and all the things he keeps saying you should remember because you were in honors chem i don't know because i took regular chemistry. I'm scared that I'm going to be so lost, so confused, and not pass the class at all. I honestly don't think passing this classes AP test is even possible at the moment. I have very little faith in myself for this class right now, very very little because I'm freaking out a little bit because the homework he assigned today...i couldn't even do because i couldn't remember how to do it. Deric has more faith in me then i have in myself at the moment. I only hope that this turns around.

No comments:

Post a Comment