Monday, June 30, 2014

Unheard

I will explain why i was irritated/frustrated.

Normally I have to call you on your breaks if i even want to tell you anything because when you call you give me like 5 minutes max to talk to you and what not. I had already been cut off on your last break so i waited for you to call cause you said you would and with like 4 minutes left you called....thanks....really enough time to say anything. It frustrates me cause when your at work i really feel like you could give a rats ass about me cause if i left it up to you you would not call on your short breaks at all and you would give me maybe 5 minutes on your lunch. We work opposite shift damn it and many times this is the only chance i get to fucking talk to you. THAT IS WHY I CALL ON YOUR BREAKS. I want to talk to you. Though you have made it somewhat clear that you would rather not talk to me. So if you want I can let you have it your way. We can talk for 5 minutes a day. I feel like I am worth more time then that but whatever. I sound really bitchy in this and you know what I do not care because sometimes you have to be. Sometimes no one will give a rats ass if your passive all the damn time.

I'll just continue doing my thing cause that seems to be what i have always done and will continue to do. Be happy with me myself and I.

Frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment