Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Do Feel Bad

To be honest I do feel bad for snooping. I do. I know i shouldn't have. But at the same time I know that my something when something is off it is. I can feel when you feel uncomfortable. I have a crazy intuition. I know when something is off, and you don't always tell me. I trust you but when i get that feeling its hard to ignore and well...i investigated on my own...and found what you wouldn't tell me. You didn't do anything wrong, but i like to know these things. You see, when i know something is wrong I know, when it is bad enough i even know what people will say before they say anything. I get a feeling then words in my head and then they are always the same as what I am told.  It's like...idk...I can ever so slightly read minds. I still struggle with trust. I'm still struggling. I'm sorry I am. But like, my fears are very outweighed by how much I love you. I was angry at first but then i realized that I love you so much. I can't imagine you not being in my life. I love seeing you every day and falling asleep with you every night. You make me so happy. And i realized this means so much more to me than anything. I mean anything. I would do anything for you. The thought of you not being with me scares me. So..I am sorry. I do trust you that you didn't do anything. But know for the future that I can tell when something is off so please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment