Thursday, December 4, 2014

Getting Places

I am feeling very good about myself and about everything.

-I am starting a new semester in college next month with some awesome classes

-My loan stuff has seemed to go through ok

-My semester now isnt over till next week but i will have a 4.0

- I am excited about the future (and nervous and scared and everything in between but thats ok)

- I love my little family ( Deric and Khaleesi)

-I am loving Yoga and i am getting a juicer for Christmas so i can start being super healthy and the other day i held the crow pose in class and i was sooo pumped ( Making progress!!)

-Khaleesi hasn't knocked over the tree with its ornaments on so yay

-Mt tea addiction is strong

-I thought about a few things and i came to a conclusion that i haven't said anything about but I think it is a good idea and from what everyone tells me it is way cheaper but still everything i want

-Pinterest is my all time favorite thing (so bad but i get a lot of awesome ideas from it and i love it, the crafty me is saying thank you!)

-I love my friends, coworkers, and family


There are a few things that are a little blah for me though

-Work is starting to feel like WORK, the kind you don't enjoy all too much but that is why my Baker life is pumping me up because there is HOPE

-I feel very groggy lately and sluggish when i need and want to do things and I don't like that...been thinking of doing a cleanse of some sort...the good healthy kind of course

-I NEED to get a gym membership! Yoga only goes so far.

-I feel distant at times with the world and the people in it, that is ok but I need to come back down to earth.



I am trying to be a better me and I am slowly, day by day, making progress. I think I will go walk down at Lake Harbor soon because i always feel refreshed after doing that and a walk in nature cures like anything for me. Even if it is cold as balls here in Michigan.

I am gonna start saving for my back piece (Mandala). I really want it. I think i will get the ohm sign someplace too. I need to start a regular meditation also, never realized how important things like that and savasana where till recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment