Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Come Already Damn It

I hate this. I hate waiting for this damn letter. I keep trying to register too and it says I haven't met the pre requs for the class. Which makes me think I did not get in. I just want my letter. I am so nervous and I'm doubting myself now. Everyone says I have it in the bag, yes my grades are great, but i have those transfer credits. I lose 5 points. And very few people applied meaning that they might all be A students without transfer credits or retakes for classes so they get docked nothing and even though I have amazing grades it still shoves me to the bottom of the list. I just want to know. Every day that goes by brings my confidence down and makes the pit in my stomach bigger and bigger. I don't know what I'll do if I don't make it. Cry probably. I worked SO hard. I am beyond nervous and it sucks. The mail man walked right by the house today.....had no mail for anyone. I wanted to yell at him. I am so so so nervous that its making me sick. GAH

No comments:

Post a Comment