Sunday, June 24, 2012

How Things Turn Out

So, things did happen and turn out in different ways from my last post, so here they are.

One, Me and Deric's vacation is 100% set now, i watched Kim put in the days and change things, so its a go. I'm super relieved about it, i was going to really bumbed if it didn't work out. But i know for sure that everything is fine and I'm so glad. We need this vacation, heck, we deserve it. From everything we've had to deal with and go through. We deserve it. I know its going to be awesome to, hanging with just him for a week. I'm happy about it.
Two, That car i looked at, yeah, i bought it. With my own dang money to, no help from parents or crap like that that a lot of people get, nope. All me, and I'm pretty darn proud of my little car....I may not seem like it or act like it...but i am. Its a 2000 Toyota Camry, its silver and now has a Legend of Zelda vinyl on the back window. My own car has finally happened, its a good and strange feeling, I'm not used to spending so much on myself like that...i think i went into money shock from it. But hey, now we can travel places and for sure go on our vacation and i don't need rides from everyone anymore and i can go places an not really ask. Yay.
Third, JAFAX was SO disappointing. Like, i honestly was upset by it. They changed the layout of everything this year so they had vendors in rooms and you had to go room to room....imagine a crap ton of people trying to fit into little tiny rooms with little tiny doors all dressed up in weird costumes and stuff....yeah...doesn't work. Plus it was harder to see people dressed up and really appreciate everything. Or even see everything at once so you knew what you wanted to buy. Idk, i was disappointed. Other people may have loved it...but it didn't impress me what so ever.
Fourth, We are still working on a bigger mattress, but its gonna happen soon, it needs to.
Fifth, I need to go to the chiropractor asap because my back is so bad right now. I feel like some old lady or even a pregnant woman the way I'm walking. lol. I cant stand up straight or if i do it feels funny and i look funny. I hate having a bad back....
Sixth, been looking at some stuff, just cause, and I'm finding that things aren't as expensive as i had thought they were and I'm happy about that.
Seventh, I found out that Deric's cousin Dayton, the one who's been in jail etc, got his girlfriend, the one who's been on probation for beating the shit out of people, pregnant. They are both going to be seniors, shes 17 as of right now, and how they both are, that's a terrible environment for a baby. I'm just really wondering whats going to happen with that. I also have odd feelings about it which i wont really say on here, but i think they're odd.
Eight, All of my friends are in either Europe, Greece, or Hawaii right now, so i basically have no contact with them and i don't see them. From this guess what i just realized? This is what its going to be like when they all leave for college...joy. I don't like it, but i have to get over it because i can do nothing about it.

I feel like i have more to say on here, but I'm really tired and i want to go to bed so ill just have to post some more later. Plus i want to get to Deric's earlier tomorrow so we can cuddle and nap. So goodnight to the few who read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment