Friday, June 22, 2012

There's A Lot To Do...

So a few things:

One, I'm feeling more like myself again and I'm liking that. Tonight me and Deric had a good talk with one another and it really helped me. I love him to death and he helps me through everything and he puts up with me when I'm a little insane at times. Hes one hell of a great guy. But I'm just glad everything is straightening out. It feels good.
Two, FRUSTRATION. Our vacation week was all set and a go until Deric's manager became a bitch and decided to take 3 of the days away. Now I'm trying to figure out if i can switch days at work for me and everything and I talked to Kim and she said everything was a go and all set....but when i looked at the schedule and everything those days got cancelled so that means no so I'm now confused and have to go into work yet again to talk to her and ask her whats up...shes gonna get annoyed with me....but if i don't get those days switched....like, our vacation isn't really a vacation...and we wont get to go camping. Ill probably cry if this doesn't work out. Just saying.
Third, Looking at a car tomorrow. Hopefully something comes about it and ill have my own car. Nervous about looking at it cause i don't want to feel obligated to say yes or something. I just don't want pressure at all. Eventually i will find my own car though and i will have a car....by our hopeful vacation week is a must or camping cant happen even if all works out. So I'm crossing my fingers....maybe....not really sure....frazzled a bit...
Four, We are looking to get Deric a bigger bed soon....very soon i hope cause he said no more sleep overs till we do, i do see his point though about it cause it is cramped.....but i like sleeping over with him, a lot. I like having someone next to me to cuddle and keep me warm. Hopefully looking on Monday.
Five, Going to JAFAX on Saturday. Kinda a last minute thing cause i just found out when it is but i still like going and i don't work so i feel like why not?
Six, I'm in a good mood right now and I'm not going to let anything bring it down even though things are trying....they will absolutely not succeed.
Seven, Getting another tattoo...in like a month....but still its happening! Well, I'm getting one touched up and the new one is small enough that hes just going to do it then cause the inks out anyways. I'm wondering if i may not even have to pay for it too. But I'm pumped, so yay.

Well that's about it for now, I'm hoping everything works out...i really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment