Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Few Little Things

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY DERIC!!!!!!!!

I love you very much and i think you had a good day so that's nice, and i know you loved your cakes too cause they're amazing cakes to begin with. So yay to being 20 now.


To myself, this has nothing to do with what i wrote above just saying, but I'm slowly...and hopefully...getting better with it because tonight i cant tell you no...its your birthday for peats sake, you can do whatever you want. But I'm not freaking out right now. I just feel kinda sick and I'm not 100% sure why that is, but that must mean I'm getting better. Right? I cant wait for Monday, i have the day off and that's when i do my part in Deric's birthday gifts. We are also going to dinner at a very nice restaurant which should be cool. But that's all for now, I'm doing my best and it seems to be working a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment