Friday, August 17, 2012

A Little This And That

I want some major cuddles right now. MAJOR. Since schools starting soon and I'm still working my butt off, I'm going to get a lot less time for that. I'm gonna see Deric a lot less to, heck I'm going to see everyone less. There all going to be gone in like 5 days. Ill be the only one left. If I'm bored and wanna hang out with people i wont be able to. Even just talking with people will be hard cause they will all be away.

Huh, strange but good phone call just now. Deric's gonna stop completely. Has nothing to do with me so its a good thing. Tonight's the last night then hes apparently done. I'm not gonna say completely done because there will probably be more times in there someplace. But that could be months or even years from now, who knows. I do have questions though, out of curiosity of course. That to me don't make total sense, but hey ill know tomorrow.

For now though I'm gonna go to bed since i gotta wake up at 6:45am. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment