Friday, January 11, 2013

School Starts Again

Been a little while since i last posted, sorry, I've been busy with work and school. My first week back went well. My classes aren't terrible...yet...but there is a LOT of outside time i have to go see shows and stuff for them. My Humanities class needs me to see a show, a symphony, and go to like an art museum; my Theatre Appreciation class needs me to see the colleges play, then another play, and then anything else she wants us to do like the play or something we have to see and write a paper on by the end of the month, then my Political Science class needs me to go to at least 5 political events and two are due by Valentine's day. Needless to say its gonna be a bitch. And I'm gonna spend a lot of money doing this stuff. Though....with the plays i can use them for both Theatre and Humanities so that works. PLUS Eric made a deal with me so i could go and see the play for this month free, as long as i push go for one of the nights. Yay knowing people. I have lots of papers to do and lots of reading to do so its gonna be an intense semester. Chemistry is apparently SUPER hard which freaks me out a bit cause i hope to not fail the class. Life other than that hasn't been too terrible. But i need to start some of my stuff because this computer is distracting me a lot. So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment