Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snow Makes Idiots

Hrrm...been an interesting week. The other day i was really really pissed off, upset, and frustrated. I went to school early to get help from my chemistry professor, who was supposed to be in his office, which he wasn't. He had left 20 minutes earlier and got back a few minutes after i left. I was frustrated and pissed because i turned in a half completed worksheet...which i NEVER EVER do. I finish EVERYTHING ALWAYS. So needless to say i was irked. Then people on the road annoyed me because here in Michigan it is finally snowing again and people have seemed to forget how to drive in it. Everyone either went too fast or ungodly slow. Then i had tried to call Deric for like an hour and he never called or answered so on my way to work i was just over everything, really just done. (I know why he didn't answer now and I'm not annoyed or anything anymore) But i got to work and was on self checkout all night...seriously? That didn't make me any happier. BUT, i did learn from Adam that i got the service desk job! Only downside is i wont get a raise till next year....which sucks balls but it should be a really good raise then. So that made my night a little better. I think it was the same night that Lilly threw Deric's laptop on the ground. Lets just say that it was not a good day/days. Things are better now for sure. Though I've become a little weirded out by what happened this weekend. Kat and Franny both turned 19 last week. That weekend both lost something. If you know what i mean. But i was thrown off by that. If it wasn't the same weekend maybe i wouldn't be but i am. I can't comprehend that my friends are now joining a totally new part of the world. It's just odd to me. Today so far has been goodish. School went fine, i got a lot of homework done, and me and Deric had a nice time. Lets hope tomorrow goes well to.

No comments:

Post a Comment