Monday, March 11, 2013

Not Cool Dude.....

Ugh....i know what test ill be retaking in chemistry.....the one we just did. I studied to! A LOT! And i got a 60%. It doesn't add up to me. Although....that's the grade most people got I'm sure cause his averages are usually in the 60's. Does that not say something to the teacher? Hey everyone is flunking my tests...maybe I'm not doing something right here. I don't want to have to do this....but I'm gonna have to talk to my professor. I'm gonna have to ask what i can do to raise my grade and how the hell can i pass his class with an A. I study, i ask questions. Yet somehow....i flunk a test. Maybe that was ok when i was a freshman in high school...but it isn't now. I have A's in EVERY single class except this one. I have a B that's almost at 85%....which would mean i need 10 more points to get to an A which is a 95%. I don't want to point the finger and be like you fucked up my GPA dude, not cool. I haven't had chemistry in a while. Been like over half a year.....i don't retain all that shit. My brain kinda has to learn new stuff so it forgets things it hasn't used in forever. I need things explained and putting something on a test that maybe a select few would know is compete crap. GAAAAAHHHH.......I would never before say that I'm a perfectionist, Deric always says i kinda am, now i believe him. I'm working so fucking hard and i don't want one class to screw it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment