Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Talk

Well today i talked. Finally. Told Deric everything i was feeling about everything really. I needed to talk because i was getting overwhelmed and frustrated and angry and i just didn't understand things and i needed someone to talk o about things. Things i was worried about and things i was just feeling. I'm glad we talked because i feel a lot better and your responses were what i needed. I needed kind words and an assurance that everything for us was fine. With everything going on with my family i needed reassurance. So thank you. Thank you for listening and not being mean to me. I love that quality in you. You listen to me and just help me and don't make me feel stupid or unimportant. Thanks for that. I love you in general. You always make me feel better when i need it the most. I love you so much and will continue to thank you every time you help me.

I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I am nervous for it. I can do everything but there are two questions our professor talked about that are worrying me because i have trouble with those things. Other then that i think I'm pretty confident, my brain wants to explode, but confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment