Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Maybe Job

So i have been nervous about this position and i was starting to really feel like i won't get it. I felt like Val had something over me that would make her get it. I was just making myself ready for being told i did not get it. So i would expect it coming. But i really thought about it. What does Val have that i do not? Felisha said she digs into the reports more...I can do that easily. I can do that. I also kinda made a list in my head. Val can open weekdays, she has an open schedule right now, she has wanted this position since she got there, and as of right now she digs more into the reports. Then there is me, I can close on weekdays and open on weekends as of right now, After this last semester I'll have an open schedule but as of right now i do not, I want this just as bad for different reasons, I don't  dig as much but i can work on that, majority of people want me at the desk more than her because i do not get snappy and flustered like she does and i could handle the job better than she could. I feel like i did horrible in my interview and i have no clue how she did. Adam has a say and i know he wants me to get the position, I have no clue where Felisha stands right now, Lynette who works with me at the desk said she would rather i get the job then Val because Val gets frustrated easily and for seniority reasons, I know that Donna, Cassie, and Katie want me to get it. I know Felisha and Mike are ok with my funky schedule and it'll only be for 4 months then i am all theirs. There are pros and cons to both of us but i am hoping to god i have more pros and everyone decides on me because it would open so many doors for me and i don't even know. I would be so excited and happy and more happy about going to work because I'll be honest, i won't want to be at the desk anymore if i don't get the job, I'll be applying for the full time garden after that. I would feel rejected. I mean, i feel under appreciated as it is most of the time so it would be a smack in the face if i didn't get it. I would feel like no one really cares or sees what i do. Plus i would have to deal with Val and her being super duper happy and blah blah blah...but also i would have to deal with her if she didn't get it which might be worse I'm not too sure. But i feel like i can do better than she can for the desk and for the customers and i just hope i get it. I will probably cry if i don't cause i won't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment