Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What A Week

So since i can talk about it now...I GOT THE FULL TIME POSITION!!!! I am now full time at the desk and i start December 9th. My finals week too....sucky but i am excited and nervous cause I've never really done a 40 hour week before and in a month and some odd weeks I'll be doing it with full time school as well! That will be a fun four months. But, this means that my life can go in a direction that i want it to. Aka, me and Deric can get a place of our own. Once he gets hired in is when we will really look into it but it can happen now! We know we can handle the bills and still be ok and have a place of our own and be happy. We can sleep with each other every night which i am very happy about, I love falling asleep with him. I have ideas to for wherever we go and i will definitely have fun with it.

I'm interested to see how everyone else at the desk reacts to me getting the full time. Val i know was REALLY upset when they told her she didn't get it and cried even. Apparently Lynette was kinda a bit pissy about it too when she didn't even really want the position and she said she would be happy if i got it....apparently not. I have worked with Val since and at the time i didn't "officially" know i got it but she thought i did and she was happy for me, she acted like how you are supposed to act. We worked together really well actually. Lynette has not worked with me since though so i am mildly curious to see how that goes...

I have the greatest boyfriend in the world. I mean, the way i am treated sometimes blows my mind. Like when i know i should get yelled at but instead i only get kind words. Like how we can talk about anything no matter how serious and make solutions and move on and make everything ok. Like how i get soft forehead kisses and cute texts and loving words that always make me feel good and happy. Sometimes i can't wrap my brain around how wonderful you are to me because i know i don't always deserve it. I'm not always a wonderful person but you still treat me like one. I'm glad we can talk about things, I still feel bad because i feel the way i do about the one thing, but being able to come up with solutions and ideas and just knowing you aren't angry at me for being upset is nice. You listen to me when i talk to you and you listen to me when i am upset about something and you always take note of what i say and try to make things better and that means the world to me.

My school semester is almost over. Thank god for that. I think i will end with a passing grade in physics. Which is a great thing because on all of my tests i haven't done THAT bad and we get points back so i do decent each time. I hope for a C+ even maybe a low B which will still help with my GPA so it wont go under a 3.5 so I'll still be awesome. But next semester i think will be fun. I have physics again...yeah i know....and i also have philosophy, spanish, and dance. My dance class is a ballet class and i think it's going to be really fun.

Overall right now i can say that i am happy. The other day i was feeling rather depressed and i wasn't sure why because everything was going quit well. I just kept seeing myself negatively. I will admit this. Part was about my boobs. Yes i still struggle with that. But then i am reassured that they are perfect just the way they are and you do that for me. I still wish, but i know that won't happen but right now i am happy. They are what they are and they are wonderful.

On a side note...so much drama on social networking sites. People act like middle schoolers on these things. And these are people who are so determined that they are so mature and everyone else acts immature. Yet they have to have someone actually yell at them to start acting like an adult because they are being dumb. Geez people.

Winter is coming to Michigan. I hope we get big pretty snow. I love sitting outside at night and watching it fall because it is so peaceful. I may not appreciate the cold but it still holds a unique beauty to it that i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment