Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Important To You

Even when i feel like I'm suffocating you and not letting you have you time, even when i offer to let you have you time, you still want me, you still want to see me. You still want to see ME and all that i am and all that i bring. I cant put into words how this makes me feel, i just, i really cant. Around this time in my previous relationship, things took a plummet and i regret to this day not ending it then and there, my stupid stubborn ass.....sigh.....but basically whenever i would say hey lets hang out, it was a no, i have other better things to do or i am hanging out with this person instead. If i saw them as much as I'm seeing Deric, that was waaaay too much and i would go weeks without seeing them, i wasn't important to them. But, this is a whole new ball game for me, im important to you. IM IMPORTANT AND WANTED BY YOU, this makes me cry, happy tears mind you. You want to see me, even after we have been together for over a year now. I know your different from my ex, i have always known that, your not a jerk to me and an ass to me, you care about me and love me and tell me that you love me all the time. It's almost magical. Sometimes i guess i just get in a rut and for some reason think things are going to go in the same direction as the last did, i have no clue why, probably because i have my low points and this is one of them, but to know that you love me and that seeing me is of importnace to you even when i offer you to have a you day. It puts a happy smile on my face and happy tears come to me. I know this will never be anything like before ever, your to amazing for that. Thank you for everything. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment