Monday, September 26, 2011

The Woah In Life

Tried stuffs today, have yet to figure out if i should have tried stuff cause it causes a mini freakout, i think primamrily because a lot is going on with my life right now and it was my first time. Ill give you an idea of my thought process...

"What if i can't pass chemistry, then i cant have my dream job, but then ill have no life. Well what gonna happen with me and Deric in the future, what if he ended it or something, id be so sad. And with how i have been feeling lately, what if he thinks I'm turning into some depressed psycho or something, that would be bad. What if what if what if. This is what its supposed to be like, huh, seems normal, probably not what its supposed to be, i don't know though. Wow I'm kinda twitching, or i cant tell if I'm shaking form being cold. Hello that feels....weird, interesting, kinda cool. Huh, maybe i dont get vision/hearing differences, maybe just touch. Cool though. (little later) Moms a poo head, i hate her, she sucks, blah blah blah. shes just mean and I'm really sad and i don't know if I'm gonna be able to pull it together. Great...ok maybe mom isnt terrible, still unhappy, but feeling better. Heh...mom your kinda making me laugh and i dont know why. Hahahaaha...omg shut up were talking seriously here and i want to crack up, shut it!! Ok i can do this...omg drunken noodle. Noodle....noodle...noodle......hehehe........

Yeah..............not sure if there should be a second go around or not yet. Well figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment