Friday, November 30, 2012

A Little Of This, A Little That

Well, Tree week has come again...only this time I'm not in it. It's weird because i do miss it. So instead i watched it on Tuesday and on Thursday i sat with my mom and legitally watched it. First time I've really watched tree. Though, tree always makes me sad and I'm not sure why. It's a weird mixed feeling and its almost like i have some repressed memories of tree that are very very bad. But i don't. At least i cant remember when tree was terrible....its just usually cold. It makes me want cuddles from Deric. I miss the time with theater people, although...it was kinda odd with the whole Kaylee thing. I felt weird. Plus there are people there that i just don't care to be around which makes it less fun to be there. But it over all is missed a lot. Earlier me and Deric went to the Festival of Trees which was cool cause i missed it last year so i got to go this year. I like doing things like that with him, it's exciting. I love him so much. He makes my life not boring and enjoyable and hes the most amazing person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment