Monday, November 5, 2012

My Weekend

There is lots to talk about here right now since i haven't been able to really write on here recently. To start off, Deric really helped me out on my off week. I'm glad he helps me out as much as he does. It's a wonderful feeling.
Then this weekend i went to Ferris to see Legally Blonde and to spend the night with Livi. Staying the night was a terrible mistake. We went to a party at her roommate's sister's house with all her theater people. It was just full of drinking and smoking weed. We were up till 4 am waiting for her roommate to feel thoroughly  drunk and clean up the house cause her sister got sick. I knew no one and it was not fun at all. The morning wasn't terrible because we had a cool lunch. My drive home was the funnest part. I went through swamp farm land and saw sheep and goats and a deer farm.
Then today was a good day in general. I love Deric very much, so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment