Friday, December 6, 2013

Me Right Now

I decided to start recording the words that people use to describe me. I'm writing them down in my other journal. I only have a few so far though, things that were recently said to me. I decided not to write down the negative things i have been called because well, i think those are just from angry people and i know none of them are true. I just thought it would be interesting to see how people perceive me.

I talked to Alyssa about Lynette. Just because it's almost obvious when she talks about me. she won't even stand by me if she doesn't have to anymore and she doesn't really talk with me anymore either. I'm sorry i was the most qualified for the full time job, i mean, only one person was gonna get it. Later on you never know and you might be qualified for another position, but you weren't for this one. I want the desk to be a good place to work and someone needs to talk to Lynette so Alyssa is gonna tell Felisha about it.

I got my new tattoo. I like it. Has a lot of meaning to me.

It's now December, and what typically happens this month is happening. Gonna try and make it better this time.

I am SO glad that school is gonna be done for a month after tuesday. I am so ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment