Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Updates

Ok so...there is a TON of crap that has gotta be said on here right now. I'll do my best to remember everything i wanted to say.

To begin, me and Deric signed a lease for an apartment and we move in April 12th.  I'm excited, nervous, anxious, a lot of different emotions. I'm very very sad that i will be leaving Blossom. I love her so damn much and it makes me cry that I won't be with her anymore. Which is why I think its good that we get a cat at some point, I think I'll need something there with me when Deric is away. But we are getting most of our stuff together pretty good. We still do need a chunk of things though. It is stressful in a sense, I'll admit that, but I've learned that the best thing you can do is be organized and well....not seem stressed.

I'm finally kinda doing well in my classes. I'm attempting to not procrastinate but I'm overwhelmed. My brain is fried. Although this week i think I've done well in my classes. Spring break was very much needed. A week off from school was very very nice. Me and Deric got to see each other a lot and we made our big decision.

I told Adam that I want to move up at work and he was very excited that i wanted to so we will see where that goes.

My anxiety is getting the best of me again. It keeps coming and coming and i feel like my chest has a permanent python constricting it. I feel terrible because Deric gets the blunt of my anxiety and my trust issues and my insecurities. He deals with them so well, I'm surprised he hasn't just up and left yet because i am a handful when I'm like this. I just wish it would go away....

No comments:

Post a Comment