Friday, February 21, 2014

Loving Nights

I am so glad Deric came over last night. It definitely made my night. He came over after work because i really missed him and I really wanted to cuddle with him. So we just laid in my bed, talked, and cuddled. It was only like an hour but it meant the world to me. He makes sure I feel good and that I am happy. He cares about me and that means more than you know.

I realized something the other night. When I have dreams that depict Deric as being not the amazing guy that he is...aka an ass....I used to get frustrated with him in real life. Not sure why I did but like just the thought of him doing what he was in my dreams hurt. Now though when I have dreams like that I just wake up, and if he is next to me I hold his hand (he's usually asleep so he doesn't know I do that), and I just think that there is no way that my Deric would ever do something like that. He is not that kind of person. Then I smile and just think of all the wonderful things that Deric has done and I fall back asleep. I really think that is a big step for me. I do.

Also, we are apartment searching and so far I think it's going well. We've found one place so far that we do really like. We just need to call and tour then well....have a place! We can afford it well too. I've been doing the budgeting and you know what? We make more than enough to get what we want. I am so excited to fall asleep to with that man every night. He makes me happy happy happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment