Friday, June 24, 2011

Human Nature

Life is an emotional roller coaster, it really is. You never know when your going to be happy or when your going to be sad. You could be angry one second and joyous the next. Life is always a surprise, that's why humans are not allowed to see the future, as much as we all may want to, we cant. For a young thing like me, the future is scary. I couldn't be more terrified. Will i become a vet like i want to? Will i get into MSU in the future? Will i have a family? Is the guy i am dating now the one who i will be with forever? All of these things are on my mind every day. When something seems slightly different emotionally, i take it as something huge. Which in the end messes up with my emotions because in the end it turns out to be nothing and i have just freaked out over nothing. But lately my dreams have been calming me down, they have never failed me before and they certainly haven't stopped yet. My dreams have always been right, even when i never understood them until the future. My subconscious seems to know just about everything and when i go on an emotional roller coaster or freak out...they always tell me just what is real and that what i am worrying about is something silly and not worth worrying over. Humans are emotional, we by nature are. But our bodies do things to help us. For me, my dreams calm me down. I have learned to always listen to them because they are always true.

No comments:

Post a Comment