Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hurt

So it would be nice if i wasn't being basically ignored. Deric was supposed to work till about 3...its now like 10:15 and i have not heard a word from him. I wouldn't care if he called and said he would be working all day and us hanging out wasn't going to be able to happen. I would have been fine with that! He would have at least informed me what he was doing. But no...i haven't heard from him all day. I don't know if hes working still and i don't know anything. I am a little more than irritated, i am slightly pissed and its making me feel like crap. I am not even worth one phone call. And i am pretty sure that he probably had a small break in the basically 12 hours that he has been working so far. GAH. First time hes made me kinda pissed, and a little hurt. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment