Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Personal Days

I don't know what these feelings are today, they are so frustrating. I'm feeling kinda lost, confused, just plain weird, and for some reason unloved which i know is complete and utter bull...but that's how i am feeling. This all is probably due to the fact that i am on my period and i have been kinda stressing a bit over little things. But i am at least telling Deric how i feel about things, which i am glad that he doesn't get angry at me for them and he answers them kindly. I think the unloved part is the fact that Deric is taking a him day which makes me feel in turn like he needs a break from me and that he doesn't want to see/be near me. But i know that isn't true because he loves me very much and he always shows it and he even said that he loves to be around me. I know that we all need our personal days from our partners, but for me those days are hard....especially when my emotions right now are very up and down. I love seeing him, i really do, and the days that i don't get to i don't like all too much. Now i am starting to sound clingy...ugh...um, i am not trying to be clingy and i hope that Deric doesn't think that i am clingy cause i am really trying to not be. I just really love him, and honestly, i get afraid that i may lose him. I think that may be due to my last relationship because its around now that things probably started to take a turn for the worst (months wise), and for his last relationship this is about the time he broke up with the girl...who went crazy. I just feel like right now has tension (the 10 month mark) for all those reasons. But I love Deric to death and i do not ever want to lose him. I don't think i could handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment