Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Rant On Boobs...Literally

Being selfconcious about things sucks and it just makes me angry. It isn't like i dont have boobs, i do. Honeslty i do, i have 36 B boobs. So not terribly small..but not amazingly big either. I dont wear shirts that show them off all of the time, i barely even have shirts that show them off. I'm not someone who likes to walk around half falling out of my shirts. I dont own large masses of low cut shirts, i tend to be a more modest person. I don't like push-up bras for the fact that they are fake and, this will sound really weird but its my way of thinking, I don't want someone to walk up and grab my boob whether it be a boyfriend, friend, or some random ass dude, and have them grab hard padding. If anyone is to grab my boob i want them to grab a boob, not a bunch of padding. Also you can tell when people wear push-up bras because their boobs make that butt crack and if they dont have like DD boobs, then that really isnt possible, aka they have help from a bra. C boobs dont do that, and mine for sure will never do that. So why would i be like hey everyone, look at my fake, pumped up boobs. What you see is what you get with me. I hate when people dont do that though, the ones that do pump up their boobs very obviously and deny that they do because they have C boobs...boobs dont make butt cracks like that! There are also the people that wear the big time low cut shirts and just flaunt themselves...i hate it. I may hate it because i can never do that, i wear a low cut shirt and it looks the same basically and i dont wear push-up bras. Some may have barely there padding but thats all ill ever wear. Then you got the people who insult my boobs...the people that hate me and the people that caused me to be insecure about my boobs. But then, thankfully, you have the person who loves me no matter my boob size. Even if he were to see the perfect "guy" boobs, mine would still be better. You have no clue how much that means to me....and how much something like that can make me feel better. It isnt like i need to hear things like that all the time...but it really helps me to feel good about myself. If i can be perfect to atleast one person, the person i want to be perfec for, the guy i love with everything i am, then that is all i need. Even if i may not view them as good at all...atleast the love of my life does, which in turn helps me to love them once again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment