Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Everything Works Out

Thank god for car insurance and thankfully i have full coverage, cause the $1500 that i would need for repairs to my poor car is being fully covered by the insurance. Plus no deductible. That was a very very happy moment for me, plus i hopefully get it back tomorrow. Yay.
I had an interesting day with Deric the other day. Very interesting. We watched some stuff that well, was very awkward to watch with your significant other. Even though its what Deric wanted to do he said it was awkward too so i don't feel bad about feeling weird. But hey, we tried something new. But the day altogether was really nice, really really nice. I love him very much.
I got a 94 on my math test! Fuck yeah! I tried and i did well. Now i need to do well on my bio quiz on Monday...kinda worried about this one...there's a LOT to it. But so far I'm doing well in college and I'm proud of myself.  Hopefully that can continue.
I need to find someplace else to sit in college....the pot head/druggies are getting ridiculously attached to me. They won't, absolutely will not, leave me alone. Plus today i wanted to punch Robert because he kept pestering me. He threw my binder on the floor and kept trying to turn off my laptop and taking my math stuff.   Then he decided to tell some people i graduated with that i could compete with this huge pot head dude and the people just looked at me and were like no way you smoke? Now they think I'm a pot head...fuck me.......Sigh, college can be annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment