Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm Just....Pissed/Livid/Many Other Emotions I Can't Even Express

Why the fuck do i have the worst fucking luck with cars. Like seriously? Not only do i have continual repairs on my car that i have paid a freakin lot for, which i thought were all done because everything was going smoothly and it was all working great, no i have to deal with a hit and run done to my damn car. Yeah, what luck. It sits out on the terrace for one night and someone hits the damn thing. Front bumper is a bit jacked and the front headlight is smashed. PLUS its making a weird sound every once in awhile and whatever that is needs to be fixed as well. My dad thinks a belt is coming loose but I'm just not sure at this point. WHY? I wanted to just start paying my bills and saving finally now that i didn't have all these repairs. After getting a head gasket replaced after i blew one, after trying to get the oil and everything else that leaked fixed, after getting a new radiator and having the car towed to Gomrey's, after EVERYTHING......I now deal with this. This thing that never happens to people, but it happens to me. So nope on saving fucking anything for awhile again. Plus I'm kinda hating myself a bit because i did just go to Victoria's Secret and buy a little night time lingerie because i wanted one and i wanted to surprise Deric with something new....but right now I'm thinking it was money i didn't need to spend...but i wanted to i really did. I like the thing and so does Deric, but after this car thing I'm finding all the extra money I'm spending a bad thing. Ugh, i was having a good day to. I learned all the things from the first lecture for the next upcoming Bio quiz, i did Deric's laundry for him, we cuddled, and had some lovely fun...but i guess the good things don't last so long as we would wish.

I'm just in a great need of some comfort...I'm upset...

No comments:

Post a Comment