Monday, October 1, 2012

Breaking Free

I feel like a jerk, to myself and to others. I don't even understand myself sometimes. And the fact that i have a man who loves me to death even when i act so stupid....why do i deserve that? I don't know why i deserve him, i don't deserve something like him. And for the reason i acted like that, that's why i feel so stupid. I wasn't having good thoughts....about myself, about everything....and then, suddenly they all went away, i felt like my insides broke, but in a good way. And such a little thing did that to, made me melt, just Deric holding my hand and rubbing it and my ring with a look on his face that is something i cant begin to describe. It made me feel so dumb, and so loved, and everything at once. Its what i needed, i was going into a rut, and not a good one, and thankfully i broke free from it. Thank you Deric, you mean the world to me, I love you so much, I am so sorry for my mood, so sorry. You make everything in my life that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment