Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chemistry My Ass

God i hate this class. I fucking hate it. I'm good at chemistry and yet somehow....i keep flunking my tests and doing terrible. I have an 84 in the class...not the A i always hope for. But i have good grades in all of my other classes except this one. It sucks because i try damn it and my professor makes it impossible to do well. And i have him AGAIN his summer for online class. GAH! My GPA is gonna tank all because of this guy. I am pissed. This summer ill just have to work my ass off and do SUPER good and show him i know what the hell I'm doing. I am officially done with Political Science, no final there because i went to the Silversides and did a paper. I ended with a 97 in the class. Hell yeah :) I loved that class, the professor was the best one i have had yet. He knew his stuff and he made us work. And i loved it. I accomplished stuff and he congratulated me on doing so well, that made me feel really good. I know I will end with an A in humanities. At first i liked that professor....but right now i don't really like him. He makes fun of me for doing well and does so in front of everyone else so they all think I'm some goody two shoes and a suck up and they whisper. It makes me want to curl up into a ball and disappear but obviously i can't do that. I have no clue what my grade is in Theater. Last i knew it was an A. I have my final for that tomorrow, which i hope we don't get screwed over on which i feel like we will because my group got stuck with someone terrible. My chem lab i have an A, that one i can see on Blackboard. So all A's and hopefully a B. I close tomorrow at work and open the next day...aka fuck me. Then seeing Wicked on Sunday!!!! Then i have a final at 8 a.m on Monday which ill be exhausted for and i made a personal trainer appointment at the Omni at 1 that day too cause i don't know how to use most of the machines. Tuesday i have an oil change and Wednesday.....the chem final. Duh Duh Duh. Gonna study my butt off.
Then i keep thinking about things and its making me nervous....for no reason I'm hoping but i'm like what if and i freak out. I'm kinda hopeless here. I wanna sit and relax, not do this finals crap, get a foot rub or shoulder rub, the works. Not freak out about school. I finally have come to terms that i am indeed a perfectionist when it comes to school...other things i don't necessarily care about. I'm ready for a nap already

No comments:

Post a Comment