Friday, April 26, 2013

Life's A Bitch

Not in a good mood at all today. Just fuck everyone and i mean everyone. Not happy with a single person and i mean that. For one, my group presentation was supposed to be like 25 minutes and we barely hit 10 so i know im gonna get a not so good grade on it when i did all the damn work and got stuck with the Liam who made things impossible to do because he was so distracting. I'm just angry about that. Then my aunt told me about a job fair thing that Deric should go to from 1-4 on Laketon, so right near Scrib's. I called Deric to tell him about it and so he could go. Deric is normally on top of things and ready to try and get another job and ambitious. Apparently not today, like seriously not today. Excuse after fucking excuse. Too tired, not prepared....i gave him like 4 hours to prepare......it would not be a very good group of people blah blah blah. I'm pissed right now. Work is all hell and busy as fuck and i have no coverage and people are getting angry. I come home my mom keeps asking me these stupid questions and acting dumb and its making me angry. I am just so fucking pissed today at everything. Nothing has really made me be like yay life is amazing today. Lifes a fucking bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment