Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Terrible Terrible Luck

I have had the worst of luck today. First i forget my paper at home and the title page. Then i think to myself, well i can print out a new one cause i brought my laptop with me and ask for a new cover page which he will hopefully give me. Get on the laptop and realize....i did this on the other one. Fuck me. So i have to go home because it was due today. So i go get it and come back and turn it in before class starts. Then our professor comes in, says he doesn't have time to look at them so they are due Thursday....GAHHH. What the fuck....I go home, try to work on homework and can't download something for a graph i need for tomorrow. Frustrated. I go to work, spill paint, accidentally paint the phone, and leave my purse at home. Terrible terrible luck for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment