Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'm A Mess And I'm Sorry

I don't want to snap at you, I'm sorry that i do. I'm just so stressed and frustrated with the world. I know it isn't an excuse but that's why. I love you so much and i keep fearing that me snapping at you and being stressed and being not relaxed is going to scare you away. I don't want to be so messed up that you leave me. I always fear that I'll be the one to mess everything up and when i get like this i feel like it could happen. It scares me cause losing you would hurt so much. I mean, i had a dream that you had a fiance and it hurt a lot. And that was a dream. Just know no matter how i get that I love you with all my heart. Some days I'll need you to just talk with me or walk with me. Some days I'll need you to hold me down, make me stay, and tell me how much you love me cause I'll need it. Thank you for working with me and helping me. It means a lot and i know you love me and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment