Friday, May 10, 2013

Ladidadida

Gotta get somethin out before i go into this post. To the person who said this and you know who you are. There are like no pics that i take of myself, i just never really got on the other side of the camera...so what if i am cam whoring a little. Its fun and i like having pics of myself. So there. Hmph.

Tired as poop and i don't know why I'm up. Been up since like 5am and running on low. I am excited for the fact that the Omni will be having beach boot camp. It'll be even harder and more fun and maybe ill get a tan. lol. I bought sunscreen that is spf 8 because laying out with spf 30 on gets you know where. I bought a mini stapler and its all cute and stuff. I also bought a new water bottle which is nice cause sometimes i have none. Then i painted a picture frame and its used to hold my earrings ...it looks cool...but i only have 4 pairs of earrings...which is not enough. Gotta get more.
I figured out my crap for school which is exciting cause i was worried i wouldn't figure anything out and fail the class cause technology isn't my friend....so yay!
I don't know what else to say...hrm......bye i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment