Monday, May 6, 2013

Plain Jane

I'm feeling lonely. I barley have friends in town...the ones that are are busy with work and stuff...I feel like sometimes no one cares and that I'm unimportant and useless. It starting to be summer, its supposed to be a happy time where the suns out and everything is going right. I don't always feel like it is. My dad moved back in and it annoys me. I just don't want to see him that often yet. What happened killed me on the inside and I can't just pretend nothing went on. I'm still upset. Just when i get used to one thing i gotta get used to another. Sometimes i feel like an ugly bag. I look in the mirror and don't see anything really attractive. I don't have perfect features and body, i don't wear makeup that enhances and hides things, I'm just me. Plain old me. I know each person is supposed to be special and unique but i really have a hard time figuring out what that is for me. I'm not amazingly good at one thing or another, I don't really have time for hobbies anymore, i don't have something amazing about my physical appearance, its just me and i dont see beautiful and special out of that. I see plain, normal, boring, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment