Monday, May 27, 2013

Facebook Makes Changes

Huh, this is mildly weird and an eye opener to me about how i am. Kat sent us a message on facebook about how her home life is right now. Saying how her mom and Stew (her uncle) are always fighting and Stew is terrible and the only reason they are there is because her mom can't afford a house on her own and how she says she will move once both Kat and Jake are in college. Home life is terrible etc etc. Responses to the message is that everyone is there for her and that she can come by anytime if she needs to get away and that she does not need that kind of thing right now. I'm reading this thinking...hmmm..who's life is similar to this right now. HMMMMMMMM. Maybe it's my life? Bingo! And guess what? Not a single one of them know about it. I don't need the sympathy anymore. I don't want it. From certain people i don't mind it, but it really is not something i want from them. I don't even know how to respond to the message because I'm like wtf do i say? In all honesty, I'm a hard person. I may seem kind and friendly but in reality I'm hard. I think that's the only reason why i can get through everything and still be sane to some degree. If i get all soft and mushy about everything that goes on i don't think i could handle it. Then again holding everything in doe snot help either because it eventually blows up in my face, but thats also why my friends know nothing of whats going on at my house and in my life. I hold it in and tell no one. Deric knows and Eric knows but really other then that no one does. Katie at work found out one day by accident when we were talking and she looked at me and was like, "Oh...I'm sorry..." she didn't know what to say. I have to brush some things off. It's the only way i know to do things. Talking about everything makes me more upset sometimes. It makes me more angry then i am, holding it in does to though. I'm just confused as to if i give sympathy out right now for people in an sorta similar situation when they don't know about mine. Like for once in my life...i dont know what the hell to do. It seems so damn simple but i just don;t know because i haven't asked for sympathy and help and support. Why give it all to someone else? God i sound mean right now. Know that that is not how I'm meaning to sound. Maybe I'm being realistic maybe I'm being harsh. I don't know. I just realize that I'm not a very open person and that I may be a little more hard then i thought i was. Maybe more of a loner then i realized......

No comments:

Post a Comment