Monday, June 17, 2013

Feel The Burn

Well....me and Deric got our first sunburns of the season. We'll just have to make sure that the other side gets the same to cause otherwise we'll be all tan on one side and pale on the other. lol. Uh, lets see.....tomorrow I'm hoping to go get my ear pierced. I'm excited and nervous because I know it'll hurt but I'm gonna do it anyway cause i want one. But that's how it is with anything really. Like getting tattoos or a wax, i get super nervous cause i know its going to hurt but i still go through with it because i really want it even though during it I'm thinking to myself why the hell do i do this to myself. I always come up with the same answer and that is I'm not really sure. I guess you just gotta deal with pain to get things sometimes...aka like all the time for the things i want (tattoos, piercings etc.).
Now that I'm thinking about it i really i want to say that Deric is an amazing guy. He lets me talk and cuddle and he just listens and does stuff with me. It's nice.I like having someone like that. :)
But i really should be getting to bed, i have to be up early for school so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment