Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update I Guess

Well, today has been a good day. There was a huge thunderstorm last night and it caused a power outage at the college so i did not have to go to school today. Yay! Its a good thing i signed up for texts from the weather station because the MCC website was down so i would have gone anyway if i never got a text. So i have more time to study for my math test which is always nice. I also got to lay out for a little bit because it was actually nice out besides being windy. I hung out with Deric and we just chilled then went to Lake Harbor and walked around the dunes/woods for awhile before he had to go to work. Hopefully we can go to the beach again on Monday....aka i hope its sunny, warm, and not ungodly windy. Olivia wants to get her ear pierced so I'm gonna call on Monday and see if the guy is there and if we can go in and get them done. My only worry with it is the fact that it will be on cartilage and not the lobe so it will take extra long to heal. My ears took WAY long to heal and i know cartilage already takes awhile to heal so for me it will take like five times as long then normal. BUT....I'm not allergic to cheap metal so i can wear any earring i want to without a problem. Uuuum....i don't really know what else to put here. Hm. I just felt like i hadn't updated in awhile. Probably won't this weekend cause i work all day everyday. Eh, well goodnight then.

No comments:

Post a Comment