Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tonight

I'm drained. Not sure if it's because of the talk me and Deric had or if it's because I'm really tired. I guess it was a needed talk. We need to learn to communicate more, both of us do, not just me which is good. Probably more me because i tend to not always tell my problems or worries etc. I don't always like to and i have to stop doing that.I will be honest, that will be hard for me. I feel like some of the things i want to ask or say are dumb and are just things i want to talk about because i worry too much and get upset by stupid things...but apparently i should talk about those things to. I hate confrontation and things like that though, i always have. I guess this involves a lot of learning that i will be willing to do for Us. I don't really know what else to say besides that I love you. So I guess I'll be done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment