Sunday, June 2, 2013

Finally The Hell Is Over

Oh my god everyone is pregnant. Like seriously. I was just on facebook and saw yet another person i graduated that is pregnant. Oh society you have gotten mildly ridiculous.

On another note. I have decided to drop the class.....or in this case withdraw from it because I'm past the point of dropping but nothing should affect my GPA. There will just be a big fat W on my transcript. But....i do feel bad that we payed for the class and now I'm not finishing it. But i just can't deal with being up late every night in tears because I don't understand what the fuck I'm doing. I emailed him and said i was upset and that i wanted to meet. He said he did respond to my email and that i need to start giving him more information and usually he doesn't check his emails on Saturday and Sunday. I'm to the point of done. I wanted to say to him that the questions i was asking did not need any info to be given. I asked him if a certain equation was the proper one to use when finding the order of the Fe an I. WHY THE HELL DO I NEED TO SHOW WORK FOR A QUESTION LIKE THAT????? I asked him to please email me back as soon as possible because i need to know if that was the correct thing to use for that. Did he do that....nope. Yet i need to send him my work to ask if I'm using the right equation. WTF. So I'm getting up early tomorrow and going to see the counselor and the people that do the scholarships because i need to talk to both of them. And I'll be done with the hell I'm in. I'LL BE DONE. And I'll be a lot happier and not as stressed and oh just so many things. Sigh, I have to do this. It's the only option that will help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment