Thursday, September 5, 2013

Changes?

Well I've been thinking. Wondering if being a vet is really really what i want to do. I think it's more of am i as good as i need to be to be one. Like, are my grades high enough or am i doing as well as i should to be one. As of right now i feel like it isn't enough. I no longer have that 4.0 that i had because of Marczak. I'm not going to let one bad professor ruin my career but i have been thinking of some other career with animals. You know something with zoology. GVSU has a great Biology program but from what i have heard MSU is even better for zoology. But i think that if i go and get a bachelors in biology with some emphasis of some sort, maybe still with the pre-vet one, then I'm gonna hopefully go to MSU. That is waaay in the future though so I don't know.

I am excited for the future though. It is falling into place in a way and i am excited for that. I know what some things are going to happen and possibilities and just....i don't know. I am happy though. I am glad for what is to come.

I have decided that when i am done with MCC i will be going to GVSU part time. I have to in order to pay for it and that way i can also hopefully land a full time position which will insure that bills are paid and nothing is in a crunch. Money won't be so extremely tight. We will have our bills: phone, car insurance, car things in general, rent, food, school. But both being full time....We could do it.

I want to be out of this house though myself......Lilly has started to FREAK THE FUCK OUT a little when her electronics are compromised because she is just so stressed about high school and life in general. She needs to take a chill pill seriously......

I am in a happy place though right now. I am making friends, i am happy with myself, life is going ok, and Deric is still the most wonderful person on the planet. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment