Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Beginning Of Better Things

This has been one of the hardest weeks i have had in a long time. But you know what, we talked, made solutions, and are ok. I was scared, you were scared. I was angry and i needed a few days to make sense of everything. Today was the day i didn't feel upset, angry, hurt, confused, etc. I felt happy. Last night I realized that letting something like that hurt us wasn't right. Yeah things needed to change after and they have. No lying and more communication is a definite must. And it will happen i think. We both will struggle with it cause well, we aren't the best at it. But we can do it, we don't want to lose each other. I never want to lose you, I love you so much. More than you know. You mean the world to me. We make mistakes, we all learn from them, and we improve ourselves. I love you so much, please know that forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment