Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Giving of the Heart

If I give you my heart, more so then I ever have, please don't break it. There is little that I can say that I haven't already, and no matter what others think it will never change. There are few things in the world that we know are right, many things are uncertain and unclear, but when you feel that in your heart that something is right and ment to be, shouldn't you listen to it? I know that I shouldn't take out of account the similar things like such that have happened and had such a strong feeling such as this. But...is it wrong to say that this is different? Having known you for so long, having had all those trials and tribulations, having you by my side for every one, yet me unknowingly giving you no credit for all you had done. But now having you there for sure, being able to have the warm arms that once were only a hug which now are a loving embrace be there whenever they are needed, it feels right, how things like this are supposed to feel. So, I am giving you my heart, please keep it save and take good care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment