Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day: Love vs. Hate?

Valentine's Day. Must say it is a day that one either loves or hates depending on if they are single or not. I personally like Valentine' Day because it is a day specifically ment for couples to show how much they love each other...and whats so wrong about that? I mean, having a great boyfriend makes the day even better, he MADE me, yes with his own two hands, made me chocolate covered strawberries. I made him a card with a letter from my heart and got him chocolates...cause who doesnt like chocolates? But he is such an amazing guy...I got kinda sick later...not going to say just how cause it even frightened me, the one who got sick, but he took care of me and even made me dinner. He even just cuddled with me and let me fall asleep on him...could they guy get any more amazing??? To go from what i was with before him, a guy who really ddnt care about me, or even like Valentine's Day, let alone showing that he loved me, to this amazing guy who shows he loves me all the time no matter what...it just feels more amazing then you could know. I mean, i can understand why people dont like this day if they have alawys had something bad happen on it or they have a crap boyfriend/girlfriend like i did, but i mean, other then being the one loney day for singles every year...its a great holiday with a great purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment