Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lost....

So with little to do know with myself now that Deric has a full time job, im kinda lost...I mean, I am starting to really look for a job for myself so ill have something to do instead of being bored out of my mind while stareing blankely at this computer screen/tv screen. I just need to start doing SOMETHING! Cause now that ill barely get to see Deric anymore, which sucks big time, I need to change my schedule and that means getting a job...which i need anyways considering money for anything is tight. But, it's hard, it really is. I mean if i were out of high school, had an apartment, had a good job, had time afterward to see him..that would be cool...but that isnt how it is. I still have like a year and a bit of school left, then its onto a whole new bar of thing..such as college, full time jobs etc. I am just a little frustrated, confused at what to do and with the getting a job fact, and im lot...very very lost. Help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment