Saturday, July 2, 2011

History

I look at you, i look at us, and i look at everything we went through to get to this point. I find it all amazing and a little hard to believe that it is all real. I have a choice in the beginning to go with you or this other guy...i pick the other guy. Why? Well you blame yourself for it because you say you never really acted on it. You told me you liked me and that was it, where as the other guy acted on his word. I guess that's why i picked him. As i look back on it...i really wish it was the other way around so that all the crap that happened wouldn't have. But then again, we wouldn't have ended up like this, who knows. So i go over a year and a half with this guy. BIGGEST mistake ever. It should have ended at like way less then that. I went through hell, as did you. You were hurt every day because you had to see me with the other guy. But you were amazing. You became my best friend and gave me advice and were always there for me and helped me through everything. Then you got a girlfriend...may i say that that was hell as well. WORST girlfriend in the world. She was crazy, psycho, bipolar...everything insane in one package. I could tell it frustrated you....and then you dumped her. Now that was bad. She ruined you life. She slapped you, started rumors about you, wouldn't leave you alone. The list goes on. But then we hung out all summer long, and this was as i was realising that my boyfriend at the time wasn't so good anymore. You always were willing to hang out with me and do anything with me. You were always amazing. It took me till basically the end of summer to realize that i liked you more than i could handle and i barely liked my boyfriend then. Then the day i got back from fiddle camp changed it all. I talked to my boyfriend because i hadn't talked to him in three days...what did he have to say? Basically nothing, he barely even cared. I was done. You went to registration with me for school, then we went back to your house. At your house is what made it clear that i no longer wanted to be with my boyfriend. He barely cared about me anymore and he was never nice or caring...he was an ass. So i ended it and we ended up where we are now. Happy and together as it should have been. It still amazes me to this day though. It still does. I love you Deric. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment