Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Idea!!

So i got an idea for a present for Deric, i have an idea when for, probably our one year, but i am loving this idea. I wont say exactly what it is because i don't know if Deric still reads this or not. But it involves a book and pictures and art. Yay!!!! You may have guessed what it is, probably, but in my mind its going to turn out GREAT. I had some really good ideas for it today...but when i finally got a chance to work on it, mainly because Meijers is stupid with its pictures with the whole copy right business....poo on the law...it was like 10 pm. I have school in the morning and something for AP Lang to finish up(another HUGE project). So i have not gotten the chance to start it yet. But i am really really anxious to because from the ideas i have gotten today...i am going to enjoy making this and i hope Deric enjoys it to when its done. Yay for ideas!! They make me happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment