Sunday, March 4, 2012

Life Has Preferences

I think life just hates certain people being happy, i really think its true. Cause it always seems to be when plans are made, things seem to be going good...then suddenly something terribly bad happens and that all goes caput. Everyting gets hard again and life really deserves a swift kick in the ass for all the crap it does. Everything happy that was thouhgt of and planned, turns back into a hardship and just a dream. Makes me sigh really hard because i would really like to ask someone why. It makes me angry too the way life favors those who dont need to be favored and puts hardship on those who dont need it or dont deserve it. And it makes me worried, and being a worrier, it makes me worry more than i should. Im glad that all the big things are out of the way like exams because i dont think i would function terribly well with them if they were this week. I'm starting to work a ton more now too so that just makes balancing everything really difficult. I can't wait till balancing is over for a bit. I just wish life was fare in the way that it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment